From 1 April 2021, this website will not be updated.
For the latest local health and care information, visit www.nwlondonccg.nhs.uk.
Brent, Central London, Ealing, Hammersmith and Fulham, Harrow, Hillingdon, Hounslow, and West London Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) have merged as of 1 April 2021 to form North West London CCG. Brent, Central London, Ealing, Hammersmith and Fulham, Harrow, Hillingdon, Hounslow, and West London Clinical Commissioning Groups is transferring to the new CCG – North West London Clinical Commissioning Group on 1 April 2021. The new Clinical Commissioning Group will become the new data controller.
The NHS Constitution
The NHS is a vital resource and we can all help it work effectively, and ensure resources are used responsibly. The NHS Constitution explains the ways in which you can do this, including:
- recognising that you can make a significant contribution to your own, and your family’s good health and wellbeing, and taking some personal responsibility for it
- registering with a GP practice
- following courses of treatment you’ve agreed to
- always treating NHS staff and other patients with respect
- keeping GP and hospital appointments – or if you have to cancel, doing so in good time
- giving feedback – both positive and negative – about treatment you’ve received
What does it cover?
Everyone who is cared for by the NHS in England has formal rights to make choices about the service that they receive.
The Constitution sets out your rights as an NHS patient.
These rights cover how patients access health services, the quality of care you’ll receive, the treatments and programmes available to you, confidentiality, information and your right to complain if things go wrong.
How to get a copy?
You can also request a copy from NHS England by email firstname.lastname@example.org or 0300 311 22 33 (Mon to Fri 8am to 6pm, excluding Bank Holidays).
PO Box 16738