From 1 April 2021, this website will not be updated.
For the latest local health and care information, visit www.nwlondonccg.nhs.uk.
Brent, Central London, Ealing, Hammersmith and Fulham, Harrow, Hillingdon, Hounslow, and West London Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) have merged as of 1 April 2021 to form North West London CCG. Brent, Central London, Ealing, Hammersmith and Fulham, Harrow, Hillingdon, Hounslow, and West London Clinical Commissioning Groups is transferring to the new CCG – North West London Clinical Commissioning Group on 1 April 2021. The new Clinical Commissioning Group will become the new data controller.
Patient Feedback and Involvement within our providers
The CCG monitors patient feedback and experience at the Quality, Safety, Clinical Risk Committee (QSCRC). At the QSCRC we work with providers to monitor and improve their delivery of performance and quality standards for the services we commission.
Quality Accounts reporting on patient experience and participation for the providers can be found below:
- London North West University Healthcare Trust – Community and Acute services
- Central and North West London Trust - Mental Health and Learning Disabilities, and community services (for Hillingdon Hospital)
- The Hillingdon Hospitals Trust – Acute services at Hillingdon Hospital
- Central London Community Healthcare Trust – Community service provision
- Royal Brompton & Harefield Trust (Associate Commissioner)
- Imperial College Healthcare Trust (Associate Commissioners)
Patient experience surveys include:
- Friends and Family Test (FFT)
- Inpatient, outpatient and A&E surveys
- Patient complaints response times